GET UP TO A $10,000 SIGNING BONUS. Are you a master in Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram auto repairs? Are you tired of making LESS when you know you should be making MORE? Gary Moe Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram is hiring a Licensed Automotive Technician to join our growing team. If you want to MAXIMIZE your income potential, and are always ready to bring your A-game, then WE WANT YOU to be a part of our Chrysler family. Come work with some of the top automotive pros in our brand-new state-of-the-art facility.
What it takes:
- Being Chrysler Certified makes you highly considered
- A strong work ethic, along with the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Accuracy and efficiency
- Transmission experience is an asset
What will you get working for Gary Moe Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:
- Endless amounts of work hours which results in more money in your pocket
- A work atmosphere that believes in its employees.
- Vacation time - take that tropical vacation you have always wanted to go on with our paid time off.
- Health, Dental, and Vision care - You’ll receive comprehensive benefits to ensure you are covered throughout your employment.
The first step towards a new career starts now. Shift into gear and apply today. Dealership experience is preferred, must have your own toolbox and tools. Must have a valid driver's license. And have a clean criminal record. A minimum of 3 years of experience is preferred. The signing bonus is based on experience. Increase to premium benefits after 2 years of employment. This includes Health, Dental, RRSP contribution match, and a health spending account.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40.00-$50.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- LACOMBE, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- automotive technician: 3 years (required)
- Driver's License (required)
Work Location: One location
Please fill out the form and state in the subject line what position you are applying for and management will get back to you.